Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Life s___s

So in cycling yesterday as I'm standing and pedaling the bike makes this popping sound and I'm suddenly having flashbacks to when my bike broke on me. Luckily that didn't happen

Today, I'm wearing an old pair of black dress pants that zip in the back. Do you know how hard that is for a fat person? Anyway I was doing them up at lunch and the zipper broke!
The zipper broke! So I ran to walmart, the closest store, to find a pair of pants to wear for the rest of the day and there's nothing. i end up buying black workout pants hopefully no one will notice I don't meet the dress code.
You would think the fact that I can't find anything to wear on the spur of the moment would motivate me to lose weight, ya not! I'm so depressed I have to buy oreos for lunch.
So nutritious.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment