Friday, February 5, 2010

Day 2

Ok so its been most of the day and lunch wasn't to bad. I went to lunch with my friend I tried to focus on my food and still listen to her talk. Don't know how well that went.
Oh and the snack today. I went to the break room and took my yogurt and stood by the counter and ate it and tried to pay attention to it and not eat it at my desk while I was working which was probably better but I can't say that I was fuller doing that. I was starving by lunch time, I'm not usually starving, its probably because I wasn't piecing while I was sitting at my desk so that's probably a good thing.
I did just get in my car to go home and I have crackers in here so I sat and I ate 2 crackers. 2 crackers isn't too bad right?
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment